Saturday, May 28, 2011

lil' bit

talk about a whirlwind! on monday the hubs and I called our coordinator to discuss accepting placements... on wednesday we received a call about a newborn ready to come home from the hospital. as in any foster situation, we aren't sure if the result will be reunification or him being placed in adoptive status, but the worker from placement wanted him to go to a dually licensed home. i had to call hubs to get his opinion and during the time it took for him to get back to me another home was found for lil bit... BUT they weren't positive they were ready to adopt so the worker called us back! lil bit came home that night and he is PERFECT! the hub and I are definitely still adjusting to caring for a newborn, but if I had to guess I'd say he's one of the easier one's to handle (i literally just knocked on wood for saying that, if you love me you'll knock on wood too... just in case). as of right now, we don't know where the case is heading...
But I will say the amount of love I have for this tiny boy is enough to last a lifetime, if the opportunity arises.

I just want to thank lil bit for making my heart fuller than it has ever been, and ask God to watch over him and let what is the best for him be the result of this situation.

<3

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you!! Praying for a wonderful outcome. The fact that you've already given him a loving home to begin with will already do wonders in his little life <3

    ReplyDelete