Sunday, May 8, 2011

1st Placement

Our first placement has happened! two boys: ''boots'' is 3 and so active! ''baby jaguar'' is 21 months and a little shy but has the sweetest smile i've ever seen.
the past two days have been rough, i'm not gonna lie. there's been lots of tears (myself included) and a huge lack of sleep for everyone. my husband has been so supportive during my lack of composure (he's been working early mornings so i've been left w/ night time duty on my own).
i've been having a lot of second thoughts about this these past two days, but i've been told that comes w/ the territory. it's not my goal to scare anyone away from fostering at all, this is just new to me and i've always tried to be honest w/ my feelings here.

happy mother's day to all the moms out there and to everyone who isn't a mother yet and struggles with today, a huge hug and a moment of recognization for how strong you really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment