Saturday, July 17, 2010

what does hope like fireworks mean?

good morning! this blog title was actually inspired by a quote from one of the members of To Write Love On Her Arms ( visit www.twloha.com , to learn about this awesome cause). They did a post about the 4th of July and it talked a lot about hope (a very common theme in their message) and being able to "feel" the fireworks. And it clicked, that's what hope should be. Hope should be visible to others, maybe a little over the top, but beautiful anyways. And it should be big, take up most of our sky and light the darkness. So, to my future child(ren) I just want you to know that I already have great hope for our lives together. I don't know what you look like, or what your favorite color is, or if you've even been born yet. But I do know that I already love you, and that you were so very wanted and prayed for and that I already have a hope like fireworks for our lives together.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I look forward to following you along your journey and pray that soon your prayers will be answered with tiny children to love!

    ReplyDelete