Wednesday, July 21, 2010

weighting and waiting...

Hey all! I've had some weight issues on my mind for a while now and they were brought up again today by a friends thoughtless comment. (put a party off for a couple months and said a pro was time for me to lose weight... meant us but still ht stung a little).
When i first had trouble getting pregnant everyone suggested we lose weight. So we did, and still no baby. Then, as we were waiting for answers, or a baby, or hope the weight crept back on. So here I am again, trying to lose weight while I wait for my children. But, this time I'm doing it for other reasons too. Every pound I lose is another pound closer to being able to enjoy the park w/ our family. Or take a walk to my parents house without being winded. And the positive habits I'm building now will be ones we can pass on to our kids :) These reasons have always been there, i guess i just got caught up in looking at the negatives instead of taking a hopeful approach. Well, here we go again! hugs and love

1 comment: