Saturday, July 31, 2010

and so we begin!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but we've been a busy household this week. And next week isn't looking any less busy at all! But, I am very thankful for the chaos. We start our foster care training the end of this week and I am nerrrrvvvvooouuuussssss! I know I shouldn't be, but I am. And, the mister is satarting a new job this week!
We will be busy, but it will be well worth it!
Also, my mother has stolen my heart all over again... she left a massive amount of baby and toddler stuff that she's been picking up at yard sales on my front porch for us yesterday. I. Love. That. Woman. [Also, shout to my dad and sister for being her yard sale assistants :) ]
well, i am off to do some blog reading my lovies,
have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment