Saturday, January 8, 2011

home makeover

i'm not sure if it's the weather, being stuck inside all day, or the fact that our final homestudy visit is coming up but i have this sudden urge to clean and rearrange my entire house. suddenly, nothing looks right to me. there are pictures that should be hung, couches that should be moved, our tv is in the wrong place, everything needs rearranged. so, that's what i'm doing this weekend. i'm heading home to do a thorough cleaning and rearranging. and i love love love how it feels to clean and rearrange the rooms in your house. i'm at work right now weriously excited to go home and clean. i even know what cleaning clothes i'm going to put on. and i'm thinking of making a cleaning list on pandora while i'm at work! it's ok, you can laugh at me. but, wanting to clean is a very very rare thing for me (when my mom finds out what i'm doing she'll probably be knocking on my front door to see if i have a fever, and my husband might pass out). don't get me wrong i do it, i just usually whine the whole time.

well, all by the end of the week everything that hubs and i have to do for the licensing process should be done... then we wait to see if we are approved.
meh, makes me nervous.

well, while i'm cleaning i'll be thinking of you all! hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment