Tuesday, November 30, 2010

lucky

i'm not sure if i believe in luck... but today i'm feeling pretty lucky!
the hubster got offered a new job that i honestly thought had passed him up today! this is good for us and very good for him. i think he's been doubting himself lately and this will hopefully be the boost he needs. we also went and picked up some toddler bedroom stuff that we got a great deal on last week... the more we get and the closer we get to being licensed makes this feel more real.
but i feel luckiest to have my husband... you know the colbie calait and jason mraz song where they say "lucky i'm in love with my best friend"... i truly am. my husband is an all-star (even on the days he makes me want to rip out my hair). he gets a new job and thanks me for telling him about the posting i saw... he tells me i'm beautiful every day and even though i don't always belive him, it doesn't hurt to hear... and possibly most important through this wait he tells me what great parents we'll be. now don't get me wrong i know we'll be far from perfect and i know he probably lays it on a little thick cause i'm his wife but i still feel very lucky to have him around to do so...
congrats again, babe... i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment